Titan Home Improvement (Titan) is hiring Entry Level Field Marketing Representatives. If you are dedicated and hardworking and you are looking for a career opportunity where you can grow and be developed, don’t wait! You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing remodeling company in the United States!
What You’ll Bring:
Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
Ability to speak publicly with confidence and enthusiasm
Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
High energy and willingness to learn
Must have scheduling availability between Mon-Fri 11am to 7pm and Sat 9am to 3pm, with weekend availability
What You’ll Do:
Utilize field marketing by approaching statistically selected homes
Promote and arrange a free in-home consultation with homeowners on our projects
Learn to train and develop sale representatives, interview new prospects, and participate in company travel opportunities
Achieve milestone goals for management trainee consideration, usually between six to nine months of meeting performance expectations.
What You’ll Need:
- Previous experience in hospitality, restaurant industry, or outside sales- a plus!
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence
- Polished appearance and demeanor
- Own vehicle with valid driver’s license
- BA/BS- a plus
- Bilingual skills in both Spanish and English- a plus
- Criminal Background Checks
Who We Are:
Titan Home Improvement is a network of tech-enabled direct-to-consumer home improvement services businesses delivering best-in-class residential remodeling services. Titan is the parent company that wholly owns all operating companies (“Opcos”) in the network.
When you join the Titan team- which has doubled in size in the past year- you’ll be part of a family-oriented company that is invested in your future. Our people are driven to succeed, eager to learn and have a positive attitude. Our company culture is built on a unique combination of high-achievement and fun which is why we have over doubled in size in the last 2 years. We believe in creating a rewarding environment for professionals to grow their career and expand their opportunity.
What We Can Offer You:
- Hourly base pay safety net offered plus an opportunity to earn extra in commissions and uncapped bonuses
- Become a Team Manager in as little as 6 months
- Opportunity to build your resume and gain valuable marketing skills
- Work with a team that provides a fun and competitive culture
- Paid classroom training provided
Titan Home Improvement provides the following inclusive hiring information: We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.