Titan Home Improvement is hiring a Production Manager. If you are dedicated and hardworking and you are looking for a career opportunity where you can grow and be developed, don’t wait! You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing remodeling company in the United States!
What You’ll Bring:
• Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Valued experience in residential remodeling, home improvement, specifically in replacement windows and bathrooms
• Management or supervisory experience
• Expertise in high-level of customer service and conflict resolution
What You’ll Do:
• Coordinate and organize our home improvement projects and their timelines
• Provide excellent customer service and resolve requests or concerns expeditiously with care and professionalism
• Create and implement strategies to improve efficiency in the installation process
• Monitor and document field crew performance and installation quality
• Prepare and present daily progress reports
• Occasionally assist in product measurements
What You’ll Need:
- Previous experience in hospitality, restaurant industry, or outside sales- a plus!
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence
- Polished appearance and demeanor
- Own vehicle with valid driver’s license
- BA/BS- a plus
- Bilingual skills in both Spanish and English- a plus
- Criminal Background Checks
Who We Are:
Titan Home Improvement is a network of tech-enabled direct-to-consumer home improvement services businesses delivering best-in-class residential remodeling services. Titan is the parent company that wholly owns all operating companies (“Opcos”) in the network.
When you join the Titan team- which has doubled in size in the past year- you’ll be part of a family-oriented company that is invested in your future. Our people are driven to succeed, eager to learn and have a positive attitude. Our company culture is built on a unique combination of high-achievement and fun which is why we have over doubled in size in the last 2 years. We believe in creating a rewarding environment for professionals to grow their career and expand their opportunity.
What We Can Offer You:
• Competitive salary based on experience and skills
• Full benefits offered: health, dental, vision, disability
• 401(k) matching
• Paid time off and holidays
Titan Home Improvement provides the following inclusive hiring information: We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.